You’re here because you’re ready…
… change your narrative.
… to see your vision come to life.
… to build a wildly profitable business
So you can make your mark and live the life you know you’re meant to live. The only problem is that from where you are, it all seems so far away because you
- can’t seem to find advice that works for YOU and YOUR vision.
- No matter what and how much you do, you feel like you’re going nowhere.
- You can’t seem to convey what you do in a way that attracts and captivates your audience.
Well, lucky for you, you’re in the right place because… I can help you do ALL OF THAT. Seriously. As a connection specialist and conversion copywriter, I help small business owners establish connections with their audience, and communicate with them using words that resonate, and ultimately build a vision-based business with personalized strategy. I’m Violeta Potter. And I’m happy you’re here. Because I want nothing more that to help you build the life and business you desire.
Now you might be wondering, Is this woman legit?
Well, my first sales page generated 100 sales in 10 days. And another got a client 5 new clients in 24 hours. My business advice has helped people more than double their list in one month and have their highest earning months to date. And all from a mere
But once I graduated, I had no idea how to turn what I learned into my own venture and despite my poor attempts, I was ultimately too scared to put myself out there. So I wasted two years daydreaming big and executing very little. Needless to
Here’s how you can work with me….
The fun facts…
- I don’t have a license and never have. I’m kinda afraid of being in vehicles and am working on clearing these fears…
- I was born in Mexico
- I started my post high-school education in art school studying fashion design
- I can’t tell left and right. And, no, that L trick doesn’t work all the time. I have weird spacial perception.
- My baby (I have to put my baby first because I don’t want to scar my kid, but if I didn’t have him, the next thing would be first. Shhhhh….)
- Chicken. Especially of the wing variety and covered in spicy buffalo sauce or Mo’Fo Sauce from Three Wise Men Brewery
- Oh yeah! My husband, too. (I’m kidding, of course, he goes at the top of the list too. I just think it’s funny)
- Red lipstick.
- Coffeeeeee….especially espresso drinks.
My Food…(yeah…it deserves its own category)
- Yes, I looooooove eating. There’s nothing like food to gather around and experience with loved ones)
- Juicy, and crisp dry aged rib eye steak.
- Chicken wings. Bone-in, of course. I love to work at it! (Yes they get mentioned twice…)
- Freshly made sourdough bread. (See Hobbies)
- Dark Chocolatea Brownies, Tiramisu, and, Chocolate Cake with Mocha Buttercream.
- Pasture butter and eggs from pasture-raised chickens. They make a huuuuuge difference.
- All the foods, really. EXCEPT for Shredded Coconut. Why does it exists?!
(I tell you all this for when you wanna send me a present. 😉
- Making sourdough bread
- Doing house projects (I grew up playing in my dad’s master carpentry shop)
- Reading news, and researching anything like my life depends on it. I love research. I love reading.
- Learning about food and eating healthily and in ways that make my body feel good (which right now is high fat, moderate protein, and lower carb)
- Learning how to parent my child in ways that encourage exploration
What I’m about
I’m a no nonsense boss. I care about being super intentional. I’ll tell you when you’ve got spinach in your teeth. I’m an avid reader of nonfiction. I believe in critical thinking. Personal ownership and taking the leap and saying fuck it! What’s the worst that could happen, right?